We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
HOW WE HANDLE & USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may collect, hold and use some of your personal data and so here will provide more information about how this works.
Please read it carefully and ensure that you understand it. If you do not accept and agree with any part of it please stop using the website immediately, because your continuing use of our website will be seen as your acceptance of it.
Definitions and Interpretation
Meanings of phrases within this document:
Data – Any information that a user of the website provides to us, through our “Contact” page, or through emailing us relating to any person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that information.
We/Us/Our – West Property Sales & Lettings
You/Your – A user of the website
The Website – www.west-property.co.uk
Name: West Property Sales & Lettings
Our VAT number is 213334059
We are a member of The Property Ombudsman, Letting Agents Scotland and Council of Letting Agents.
If you have any questions about the website or the use of your data, please contact us at 01631 569 466
As a user you have the following rights –
- A right to be informed about our collection and use of personal information;
- A right of access to the personal information we hold about you;
- A right to rectification if any personal information we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete;
- A right to ask us to delete any personal information held about you unless we are obliged to retain the information for other legal reasons;
- A right to restrict or prevent the processing of your personal information;
- A right to data portability (obtaining a copy of your data to re-use with another service or organisation);
- A right to object to the use of your data for particular purposes.
Except where you contact us directly through any of our contact options available on the Website you we do not collect any personal data from you.
If you contact us or send us an email, we will retain the details you provide to us including your name, your email address, and any other information which you choose to give us.
However, we do place cookies on your computer or device
Using Your Information
Where we hold any personal information, it will be processed and stored securely, for no longer than is necessary, considering the reason it was provided to us.
We will potentially –
- Reply to your email;
- Provide details on the properties requested, plus any others we think may interest you;
- Offer or provide you with the services requested, plus any others we think may interest you;
We will delete your personal information once your request has been met or the service has been provided, except where –
- You were interested in details of properties we are offering, when we will continue to hold your information in order to send you information on other properties that may interest you;
- You become a client or a buyer of a property;
- You require us to retain it for longer;
- We are required to retain it for longer for other legal reasons. We will not share any of your data with any third parties for any purposes.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to us using your data and to request that we delete it.
Storage of your Data
Your data will only be stored in the UK.
Accessing Your Data
You have a right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold on you free of charge. Please contact us to make a request at 01631 569 466 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes to our Policies
We recommend that you check this page regularly to keep up-to-date, as we reserve the right to change this Policy from time to time if our policies change or the law changes. Any changes will be posted on this page of the website and you will be deemed to have accepted changes to the Policy on your first use of the website following the changes.
This Policy applies only to your use of this website. The website may contain links to other websites. Please note that we have no control over how your data is collected, stored, or used by other websites and we advise you to check the policies of any such websites before providing any data to them.
If you have any cause for complaint about our use of your personal data, please contact us at 01631 569 466 or email@example.com
- We will address your concerns and attempt to solve the problem to your satisfaction.
- You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
- For further information about your rights, please contact the Information Commissioner’s Office, or your local Citizens Advice Bureau.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Cookies used on our website
|These cookies are used to collect analytical information about how visitors use our site. All web traffic and usage information is anonymous. We use this information for analytical purposes to evaluate the performance, to compile reports and to make improvements to website content and user experience.
See Google’s privacy information:
You can opt out of Google Analytics tracking by installing a browser plug-in from http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
|These cookies are set by Google Maps, which we use to provide information on how to find us.
For more information see Google’s privacy information:
And the terms of service for google maps here:
To find out more about cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.